LATEST UPDATE 2020 – Nerve Renew is an effective supplement that helps in neuropathy pain, numbness, and tingling. It has brought guaranteed results to its users without any adverse side effects.
Pain in our body is typically traced back to our nerves. If our nerves are all they should be, we shouldn’t be feeling like our limbs are going numb or burning. These worrying conditions can drastically lower the quality of our loved ones and even make us unable to follow our dreams.
Of course, there are many medicinal treatments for the symptoms of weak nerves on the market. However, regular medicine comes with a host of side effects that could be even worse than the original complaint. Plus, the symptoms of weak nerves start up again when we leave regular medicine more often than not.
In such situations, many people wisely turn to all-natural methods of dealing with their problem. One of the most promising of these seems to be Nerve Renew, which is especially formulated for reducing several kinds of neuropathy.
Neuropathy is a condition that is commonly linked to the onset of diabetes. This could make one extremely weak, to the extent of disbalancing and losing coordination without any apparent reason. The symptoms start with tingling and numbness around the feet, and go on to burning and extremely numb sensations.
Pain medication is but a band-aid method for this kind of problem. Hence, many people with the same condition have tried hot or cold packs, Vitamin B shots and supplements, and even steroids in the search for long-term relief. However, the formula in Nerve Renew could very well be the most effective and convenient option.
Why One Should Try Nerve Renew?
No matter how problematic a condition is, it’s still not feasible to visit the doctor every week for shots of Vitamin B. Nerve Renew contain not only the required daily intake of Vitamin B, but also several other nutrients and vitamins designed to positively impact those who suffer from neuropathy.
Not only this, but the option of Nerve Renew is actually a lot cheaper than others. Injections, electric shocks, and even physiotherapy may be effective in the long run, but they cost quite a bit of cash when regularly undertaken.
On Nerve Renew’s official website, there are several testimonials and even letters to the makers and supplier of this supplement. Those who have used it for some time report a great relief from the symptoms of neuropathy. We can only imagine the kind of new life they must feel now!
The Difference in Nerve Renew
There are several supplements that also offer a high dosage of Vitamin B. However, they usually contain that form of this nutrient that is known as thiamine. This is the crux of the problem; the body cannot absorb thiamine all that easily. Hence, the nutrients get passed through the body instead of giving it benefits.
On the other hand, Nerve Renew makes use of the Vitamin B1 that is named benfotiamine. This vitamin is in an open-ring structure. Hence, benfotiamine actually gets into our cell membranes and does what it’s supposed to.
Clinical studies documented in high-profile medical journals, such as the International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology have found that benfotiamine is several times more bioavailable than thiamine. Hence, it is a more natural option as well as a more effective one. It is also a less toxic method of treating nerve problems.
In addition to this, Nerve Renew also boasts a dosage of Vitamin B12. This nutrient is essential in preventing several diseases, which also include cancer. The form of this nutrient in Nerve Renew is methylcobalamine, as opposed to the more common cyanocobalamine. Again, the form of nutrient used in Nerve Renew is more specifically suited to neuropathy symptoms. Its usage has even been proven to speed up nerve healing and regeneration.
The Unique Blend for Maximum Effect
In addition to the vitamins described above, Nerve Renew also has several other ingredients which benefit its users. The herbal extracts are especially good for our health, so even if our neuropathy symptoms don’t stop, we can be assured of an overall healthier body! Since Nerve Renew’s vendors are very open about what goes into it, let’s have a look at the exact herbal extracts below,
- Vitamin B2 – Nerve Renew contain 8 mg of this vitamin, which is 480% of the recommended daily dosage. Since patients of neuropathy need more vitamins and nutrients, this excess amount is quite logical.
- Vitamin B6 – Around 8 mg of this is contained in the Nerve Renew formula, and is again about four times the recommended daily value. Vitamin B6 is especially good for restoring nerve health to its optimal level. However, more than 100 mg can actually cause more nerve problems, so it is just as well that the Nerve Renew makers know what they’re doing.
- Vitamin D – A deficiency in Vitamin D is unfortunately on the rise at a global level. The team behind Nerve Renew has thankfully recognized this problem and given us no less than 1000IU of Vitamin D in one daily dose, making is around 25-% the recommended value.
- Feverfew Extracts – These herbal extracts have been proven through clinical study to be beneficial in pain and inflammation alleviation.
- Oat Straw Extract – Helps in soothing itchy and scratchy skin, which is a regular symptom of neuropathy.
- Passion Flower – For the reduction of general stress and anxiety, which can literally strain he nerves in our system
- Skullcap Extract – This serves to enhance blood circulation, thereby supplying more blood to our brain. It hence has a calming and soothing effect on our nervous system.
When used in a proper amount, such as in the Nerve Renew formula, the herbal extracts above can pack quite a punch of good health! In general, users of this blend could find their pain going down at several levels. This particular combination is not random, but has been the product of a lot of research and collaboration between scientists and doctors.
Final Verdict – Is Nerve Renew Worth It?
In the spirit of true transparency, the vendors of Nerve Renew have admitted the fact that this supplement may not be for everyone. Since it contains natural ingredients, one cannot assume that results would be the same for every individual. Hence, if one has neuropathy complaints, they should speak to their physician in detail before consuming the product. Many of the testimonials on Nerve Renew’s official site report a great potency in Nerve Renew and its ingredients, though. Plus, there’s a full-refund guarantee for a whole year after purchase, which is not something everyone can boast of!