A woman’s body is undoubtedly miraculous as it can go through a dramatic transformation producing a whole new being itself. Pregnancy is a natural phenomenon in which a woman experiences different changes, both internally and externally, having a wild roller coaster ride. Hence during prenatal development, women face varying needs, mood swings, morning sickness, food cravings and lack of sleep. This is why they need to take extra care of themselves, to better care and nurture a new life within their bodies.
It should be made sure that during pregnancy, you feel at your finest (I know that sounds a bit unrealistic as we face bile, vomiting, and nausea, but they are just a part of the process, and all the sacrifices are worth it at the end). A woman needs to be healthy to bear a soul in herself and so all the essential vitamins and minerals should be consumed at proper dosage. A number of times, many women fail to meet this most important requirement, which is why it is important to take multivitamins specifically designed to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
In this review, you’ll learn about Pregnancy Plus, an effective prenatal supplement that is made up of all natural extracts and is believed to bring guaranteed results. Read on to find out all about its features, benefits, dosage, and ingredients.
What is Pregnancy Plus?
Pregnancy Plus can play a vital role in effectively providing vitamins and minerals to both the mother and the baby paving way to a healthy pregnancy and ensuring baby’s optimal level of health. It carefully considers the fact that women lose essential vitamins and minerals during the prenatal phase, and so works to replace them so that their health is not affected. It is the latest addition to the popular supplement range from VitaBalance.
Pregnancy Plus is a unique and effective formulation that contains scientifically researched ingredients making it capable of delivering guaranteed results and a healthy pregnancy. The main ingredients included in Pregnancy Plus are,
- Folic Acid – Variousscientific research and studies have identified that Folic Acid can help with a baby’s healthy development through pregnancy making it a core ingredient in Pregnancy Plus. Hence, Folic Acid is one of the main needs during prenatal phase, and is also known as (vitamin B9). It ensures perfect health of the baby by protecting him from potential birth defects related to baby’s spine (such as spina bifida), heart and brain (such as anencephaly).
- Iron – Iron deficiency is a condition in which body makes few red blood cells, making one feel tired, and is also called anaemia. Anaemia can cause a baby to be born small or too early. Hence it is important to consume enough iron to avoid this condition.
- Magnesium – It is being reported that the intake of magnesium supplementation during pregnancy increases fetal growth reducing pre-eclampsia and increasing birth weight.
- Vitamin D – Vitamin D is essential for the development of the baby as it prevents jaundice, fulfils the requirement of calcium and phosphorus assisting in building baby’s bones and teeth.
- Iodine – Iodine plays a significant role in the growth and development of the baby’s brain and nervous system. It also regulates and maintains his metabolism and thyroid gland.
- Biotin – Pregnancy Plus comprises of biotin, one of the main B vitamins, that plays a key role in ensuring a healthy embryonic growth and development. This nutrient also helps in maintaining a sound and healthy nervous system, skin, hair, eyes, and liver.
- Zinc – Many scientific studies stress upon the optimal intake of zinc during pregnancy as it supports a healthy immune system, senses, and cell growth. A potential zinc deficiency is hazardous and may lead to various pregnancy complications resulting in low birth weight or mental lethargy.
- Calcium – Calcium undoubtedly is a very important mineral needed for developing and building strong bones, muscles, teeth and a healthy heart. This is the reason why a mother needs to consume enough calcium to ensure a healthy internal development of the baby.
Benefits of Pregnancy Plus
The users are expected to gain the following benefits from Pregnancy Plus,
- The chances of potential birth defects are reduced as the folic acid in Pregnancy Plus ensures a sound baby health protecting him from neural tube defects (NTDs), low weight, and growth retardation.
- Since Pregnancy Plus is rich in Calcium, it supports a sound bone and teeth development. During prenatal development, calcium intake needs to increase as both the baby and the mother needs it to ensure better health.
- Pregnancy Plus promotes a healthy and strong immune system to allow both the mother and the baby better fight off diseases and injuries. It ensures that they both get all the necessary vitamins needed to strengthen their immune system and to better shield themselves from harmful external factors.
As the name suggests, Pregnancy Plus has been specifically manufactured for pregnant mothers to assist them in better meeting their own and the baby’s nutritional needs. Hence its main target market is women over the age of 18 who are either pregnant or are planning to go through it in the near future.
Competitive Edge – What Makes It Different?
As opposed to similar supplementations available in the market, Pregnancy Plus has managed to stand out of the clutter by providing real time results to the users and bearing a 100% natural ingredient formula. It has successfully met the nutritional needs of pregnant women occupying a unique place in their consideration sets.
The users are recommended to consume 2 capsules of Pregnancy Plus daily, one during the middle of the day and one during evening, to maximize results. However, it is suggested to act upon the advice of your respective healthcare professional as he best knows about your health and body and dosage that will work best for you. In addition, it is always wise to speak to him in great detail, and take into account all of your prior and current health conditions before deciding to use Pregnancy Plus or any other supplement to ensure safety and security.
Pregnancy Plus is formulated with enormous care and intensive research in the USA within an FDA approved facility following GMP guidelines. Therefore, it is free of any side effects or harmful reactions. However, individual results may vary, and it is always wise to consult your physician before consuming it.
A single bottle of Pregnancy Plus contains 60 capsules that can last to a month as per the recommended usage. It is currently available at the following prices,
- 1 BOTTLE – $19.95
- 2 BOTTLES – $37.95 (Retail $39.90 allowing you to save $1.95)
- 3 BOTTLES PLUS 1 FREE – $57.95 (Retail $79.80 allowing you to save $21.85)
Final Verdict – Is it Worth It?
Pregnancy Plus is the most effective natural pregnancy vitamin on the market and is regarded as a breakthrough formulation in the prenatal nutrition industry. It has brought tremendous results to its users, who have reported immediate health benefits upon consistent usage with no harmful side effects. Pregnancy requires your undivided attention and it is important to nourish your body with all the essential nutrients needed to deliver a healthy baby and ensuring a safe delivery. Where Pregnancy Plus is believed to meet your nutritional needs, it should be noted that our bodies are different and therefore individual results may vary. So, it is advised to consult your healthcare professional before purchasing. In case of any questions, comments, or feedback, you can get in touch with the customer service team at, US Toll Free, 1-888-455-9995 and UK Phone, +44 (0)20 7084 7137 or email at email@example.com.