When’s all right with your body, it seems like all is right with the world. Unfortunately, our bodies can betray us sometimes, with bowels driving us nuts, and inner systems refusing to cooperate. As we grow older, these body backlashes grow more frequent. This is because our gut simply isn’t what it used to be. We suffer from heartburn, diarrheas, gas, and constipation much more than when we were in our roaring twenties. The good news is that science has now given us a breakthrough method to handle illnesses related to our digestion. This means that you may soon be eating whatever you want without fear of your body rebelling!
Who knows, those antacids and gut medicines lining your bedside may soon be obsolete as well. This is because scientists just may have found the one root cause of digestive problems.
Around 75% of all Americans suffer from chronic gut diseases. The problem is so large that it results in the death of around 100 people in America alone. So it’s high time we did something about it.
The Center of the Gut
The microbiome is one term we have to remember when it comes to our gut. Soon, everyone would be talking about it, as it is the core of the gut’s health and disease. The microbiome is an organ that has only recently gained scientist’s attention. It has hordes of microbes within it, all of which have an effect on the gut.
Good and Bad Microbes
The microbes here can be both harmful and useful. The useful ones help in digestion and drawing energy from foods. They also fight illnesses and make sure the body makes use of the vitamins it consumes. If bad microbes attack your system, however, you’re in trouble. This is where the heartburn, painful stools, and several other problems come in. The microbiome is, hence, an extremely sensitive element within your body. Balance this, and your digestives system won’t bother you.
Why Do We Have Digestive Problems?
Unfortunately, the microbiome is very sensitive to what you eat, drink, and how you live. The unhealthy life most Americans follow is the main culprit of causing uncomfortable problems with our gut.
- Bad Diet – Fatty, processed, and oily foods are the reason good microbes are losing to bad ones. There are simply not enough nutrients to feed what is useful to the microbiome.
- Age – As a person gets older, their immune systems naturally get weak. This makes them more susceptible to dangerous bowel diseases. The defense system of the good microbes also gets weaker as they die off. This is why, many elderly people can’t bear spicy foods.
- Extensive Use of Antibiotics – Unfortunately, almost all of us are used to taking antibiotics when we’re feeling unwell. While antibiotics fight off the bad microbes, they also kill off the good ones. This result in digestive problems and weaker systems years after one takes the antibiotics.
The same goes for the extensive use of hand sanitizers, synthetic cleaners, and anything which completely wipes out bacteria. This is because again, they get rid of the good along with the bad.
In order to counter visible effects of age, antibiotics, and unhealthy diets, we need to take measures for balancing the microbiota in our microbiome.
The Steps to Take
- Don’t simply rely on foods with probiotics. Sauerkraut, yogurt, and other fortified foods may seem perfect for your gut on their packaging. However, fermented foods can only go so far. We would need proper supplements to counteract the harmful effects of our everyday habits.
- If you do take a microbe supplement, make sure you have the right one. Microbes have their own specific jobs, and mixing them up could make things worse. For instance, you wouldn’t want to take a microbe to treat constipation when you have diarrhea.
- Supplements with multiple strains of microbes are the best ones. You need a balance and that’s not going to happen with just one kind of microbe or probiotic.
About Replenish 911
Unfortunately, only a few of the multitudes of microbes in our gut have been studied. However, a recent formulation by PhyAge Laboratories – Replenish 911 seems to have one of the best combinations possible. The microbes in this supplement are some of the most essential ones, one would need for a healthy gut. They not only help in fighting off diseases but also protect the overall health and prevent anything unpleasant popping up.
It is highly important to have a good quality supplement every day. This is because the low-quality ones would probably not survive your stomach acid. Lab tests have proved that microbes like the ones in Replenish 911 are able to withstand stomach acid. They go through the system and work where they’re most needed. They stick to the intestine walls and then work their magic.
The Three Main Microbes in Replenish 911
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus – Also known as “The Handyman”, this microbe helps in protecting the body from diseases and infections. It helps in digesting meals and fights bacteria that threatens overall health. This microbe is essential if one has ever taken antibiotics. It’s so powerful that it can even digest lactose for the lactose-intolerant. That’s quite a feat!
- Bifidobacterium Breve – “The Friendly Warrior” is a tough yet supremely useful microbe. It ferments the sugars in our bodies and produces both lactic and acetic acid. This champion microbe can break down any kind of food, even unhealthy ones. Of course, it is recommended to cut back on the foods that destroy our health.
- Bifidobacterium Longum – “The Protector” microbe is what makes the digestive tract normal. It prevents diarrhea caused by antibiotics, makes lactose intolerance a whole lot better, and enhances the immune system. As an added bonus, it limits the big, bad microbes from coming into existence. Quite a super hero!
Replenish 911 – Benefits
- Minimize BLOATING AND GAS
The overgrowth of bad microbes in the small intestine leads bloating and an overly excessive production of gas in the body. As a result, the stool passed are smelly. This is not only uncomfortable but could also give birth to malnutrition. Lactobacillus Acidophilus is an effective probiotic strain that helps in deflating bloating and gas while stabilizing the digestive system. It also maintains an optimal balance of microbes in the gut.
- Reduce CONSTIPATION
Constipation is another uncomfortable and dangerous health condition that should never be ignored. It is essential to “poop” at least three times a week, but if it’s not the case and your stools are hard and dry, and either irregular in size (very large or very small), it means you’re constipated. Constipation mainly occurs when the intestinal microbes are imbalanced. Since Here Replenish 911 can play a role as it contains two powerful strains, Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Bifidobacterium Longum that help in maintaining a healthy gut and balanced bowel movements.
- Fights off LEAKY GUT SYNDROME
Bad microbes constantly try to get into the bloodstream through the intestinal membrane that leads to a leaky gut. The only way out is to rebalance the microbiome. When the body have an ideal amount of good microbes, they act as a buffer by clinging on to the intestinal membrane so that the bad microbes cannot penetrate. Here, Lactobacillus Acidophilus strain play a vital role in decreasing the intestinal membrane’s permeability and enhancing the strength of good microbes that serve as a barrier.
- EASE IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME
Irritable Bowel Syndrome refers to the abdominal discomfort, pain, or irregular bowel habits that have a devastating effect on the gut, allowing the bad microbes to overgrow. It often leads to conditions such as, diarrhea, abdominal chronic pain, inflammation, and hypersensitivity of the bowels. A number of studies show that an essential combination of Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus microbes help in soothing the symptoms of IBS.
Replenish 911 – Pricing
Interested individuals can learn more about Replenish 911 and buy it from the official website as its exclusively available online only. VIP offer available for Replenish 911 is $69.95. This may seem quite steep, however, when one considers its properties, ingredients, and benefits, it looks a whole lot plausible.
Money Back Guarantee
Replenish 911 is also backed by a rock-solid money-back guarantee, and so the users can return the used product for a full refund, with no questions asked. In addition, they’ll also get a $100 bonus for just genuinely trying out the product. In case of any questions, the cordial customer service team can be reached at, 1-800-822-5753 or via email at, firstname.lastname@example.org
Replenish 911 is carefully formulated with effective and potent probiotic strains that guarantee a healthy gut and well-balanced internal systems. Since our overall health is largely dependent on our gut, it is important to take care of it and take every possible step to ensure and maintain its optimal functioning. With a money back guarantee, and a free trial offer, Replenish 911 is indeed a risk-free investment and worth a try.