What do we think when we’re struggling to lose or gain weight, build strength, or reduce our cholesterol, blood pressure, or blood sugar levels? That entire struggle isn’t purely for aesthetic purposes. What we really want is to get a better, healthier version of ourselves into place. In this manner, we hope to feel better about ourselves both mentally and physically. The quality of our lives would thus be enhanced by spending more time with our loved ones and in productive, enjoyable activities.
In our bid to get healthy, though, we’ve admittedly also put our bodies under some serious torture. For instance, we may hate veggies, but we have to get them in our system somehow. For this purpose, many may have tried green juices, or smoothies. However, these usually have to be tolerated rather than enjoyed. Some people may even have experienced nausea after forcing one of these down their throats.
The Science-Based Green Detox stands to provide an alternative to all this. While being backed up by several tests, clinical trials, and scientific studies, this detox can help us enhance our health levels all around. What’s more, it has a yummy apple pie flavor, so consuming it is no punishment!
About the Science-Based Green Detox
The Science Based Green Detox is a nutritional blend of farm fresh greens, including wholesome fruits, and vegetables that detoxify the body, and gives it necessary nourishment, and energy it needs to function at an optimal level. It boosts metabolism, mental function, provides energy, and reduces stress in a human body.
It is formulated by Thomas DeLauer, a renowned health, and fitness coach, and is currently the no.1 most subscribed natural health expert on YouTube. He went through severe obesity, but managed to beat it by following his own designed techniques on how to lead a healthy life.
Benefits of the Science-Based Green Detox Drink
With the excellent ingredients found in this detox, there are no doubt a number of benefits we may get from its consumption. We’ll list some of these below,
- There are more than a dozen kinds of super foods in each glass of this detox. This means that we can get the benefit of all these without having to break the bank at the supermarket every few days.
- This concoction is grain-free, soy-free, and gluten-free, so the chances of allergic reactions are very low.
- The mixture is also vegan, and is hence fit for consumption by those with restricted diet plans or religious leanings.
- The flavor of the drink greatly resembles apple pie. This makes the way to health a supremely delicious one!
- The detox drink is absolutely in line with a ketogenic diet, where you have to be very careful about what you put in your body. It would get the needed nutrients in your system, without the usual sugar component.
- Other supplements are safe to use when following the Green Detox program. However, it is still recommended that you double-check with a doctor before doing so.
- The Green Detox is also good for drinking when following an intermittent fasting plan (during the eating phase)
Science-Based Green Detox – Who is it For?
We may be wondering just who and what the Green Detox is designed for. In a nutshell, we may consider this drink as a part of our regular routine if we have the following:
- Any nutritional deficiencies that we can’t easily overcome with the food we eat.
- Strong and immediate cravings that lead to unhealthy eating habits.
- A weak immune system that renders us susceptible to any virus or disease going around.
- Hormone imbalances
- Stress issues
- Weight problems
In short, proper consumption of the Green Detox may just help us overcome these obstacles that prevent us from leading a normal life. When these issues are overcome, we can go about our work without worrying or getting too exhausted to fulfill our goals.
Ingredients in the Formula
After hearing about the seemingly endless benefits of this Green Detox, we may grow curious about just what’s in it that makes it so special. Let’s take a look at some of the ingredients below:
- Organic Spirulina Algae: This is a natural substance that is an amazing source of protein and antioxidants. It also contains several nutrients and B-vitamins that our body can’t produce on its own.
- Organic Chlorella: This gets chlorophyll, magnesium, protein, iron and amino acids into our bodies. its properties enable it to bind to harmful substances within the body and filter them out.
- Organic Kale: This superfood is great for enhancing liver function, detoxification of organs, and maintaining healthy body cells.
- Cranberry: This contains flavanoids that are rarely found elsewhere.
- Goji Berry: This is another amazing source of antioxidants.
- Pomegranate: Gives us the tannins and ellagic acids we need to fight toxic bodily elements.
- Acerola: Acerola is an incredibly rich in Vitamin C, and reinvigorates skin, making it look fresh, and supple.
Other ingredients include bitter melon, alfalfa, acai, wheatgrass, etc. These provide a high amount of Vitamin C, Omega 3 fatty acids, and several other benefits. Put together, this drink certainly gives a most powerful punch when it comes to cleansing our bodies.
The users are recommended to mix one scoop of Green Detox with 6-or more ounces of water, or in their favorite smoothie, preferably in the morning, to give the body an energy boost. To maximize results, they can consume 1-3 servings daily.
However, it is suggested to consult your physician, in case you’re following a certain diet plan, or detox program.
Price of the Science Based Green Detox
Following the detox plan is not a particularly expensive choice. Each serving could cost us the low price of one dollar and forty cents. However, it must be kept in mind that this is the lowest possible price, meaning that it may go higher in the future. It’s highly recommended that we go for it right away then!
Of course, the price per serving is still quite high when we think about it. Still, if the detox drink could make us get a whole lot of nutrients without choking on the flavor, many folks would be happy. Since we may not be getting the complete package our body needs from our everyday foods, a dollar something is a small price to pay for making up anything that’s lacking.
When we click on over to the Science Based Green Detox Website, we can get access to many great deals on the detox and more. We can even subscribe to a free newsletter which gives several weight loss tips. From this, we can get valuable information on how to lose belly fat, get hard abs, and build muscle. There would also be giveaways of workout courses, T-shirts, and supplements that won’t be available anywhere else.
Upon purchasing the drink right away, the users will be able to receive The GreenDetox Super Shake Ebook for absolutely free. It is filled with yummy greens detox drink recipes, that are super easy to make, and consume
Thomas has also included his 10, all-time favorite GreenDetox Super Shake recipes that provide nutritional boost to the body, and aids in weight loss, digestion, and a healthy metabolism. The users will also learn how to effectively detoxify their bodies, flushing out harmful toxins, and achieving a healthy lifestyle.
In addition to these freebies, we can also see the backing of the Science Based Green Detox on its official website. Since the term ‘science-based’ is literally in the name, there’s quite a bit of scientific literature on the detox itself. There are several studies here that let us know some methods for maintaining a fat-free body, having high energy levels, easing anxiety, etc.
Conclusion – Final Verdict
When all is said and done, the Green Detox is certainly worth giving a shot. If we’re not totally satisfied, its official website gives us ample ways to contact the vendors and get a complete refund. With no risk and the chance of a wide range of benefits, the offer is greatly tempting.