Fruits and vegetables form an integral part of any healthy diet. However, despite their numerous health benefits, only a small number of people incorporate them into their daily routines. Instead, people opt for highly processed foods which provide low nutritional value but are cheap, good in taste, and easily available. As a result, a lot of people start running into all sorts of health problems. The most common ones include a weak immune system, fatigue, tiredness, insomnia, weight gain etc.
However, even then it can be hard as you need a high intake of fruits and vegetables to see a noticeable difference. The team at Zenith Labs provides a simple solution to this: Pure Greens, a natural way to get all the nutrients your body needs to thrive without having to go the extra mile and make drastic changes to your diet.
Why are Fruits and Vegetables Important?
As mentioned earlier, fruits and vegetables are an integral part of a healthy diet. A balanced diet is all about taking all the right nutrients required by the body to stay in good health. A lot of people focus heavily on macros such as carbohydrates, fat, and protein and skip their vitamins, and other nutrients like calcium, iron etc.
As we get older, that’s when most problems begin and then it can be a very tough journey from there. Fruits and vegetables are the best source for vitamins, antioxidants, and essential minerals that promote good health even in old age. Fruits and vegetables are generally considered to be all-rounders when it comes to being healthy foods.
They contain less sugar, less salt, promote healthy cholesterol levels, healthy blood flow, regulate blood pressure, help diabetic people regulate blood sugar and much more. If you’re struggling to lose weight, then having fruits and vegetables helps immensely. Vegetables, and especially fruits contain lots of dietary fiber, more of which helps your body stay “full” longer.
Not only do they contain lots of fiber, but they’re also a natural source of sugar as opposed to the highly processed sugar we get from the market. Finally, fruits and vegetables are not as calorically dense as other foods meaning you can eat more of them until you feel full whilst still maintaining a caloric deficit. Therefore, fruits and vegetables are highly important and most of the common problems people face stem from a lack of essential nutrients in their everyday diet.
What Makes Pure Greens Stand Out?
Despite the importance of incorporating more greens into our daily lives, it’s not that easy. Due to the fast-paced, busy lifestyle many people have nowadays, it’s easier to get something on the fly from the supermarket rather than to prepare a healthy meal with vegetables. Most vegetables don’t taste that great either.
Moreover, it requires a big change in one’s lifestyle to start incorporating a lot of fruits and vegetables in their daily routines. Therefore, it’s not easy and as is the case with weight loss, some people find it impossible to make the necessary changes to their lifestyle. As a result, many people start investing in multivitamin supplements. However, they’re not the most affordable option out there and the quality varies from brand to brand. Some brands don’t provide essential vitamins whilst others don’t provide the required quantities.
On the other hand, Pure Greens provides a comprehensive amount of nutrients, equivalent to two full dinner plates of just fruits and vegetables! Pure Greens by Zenith Labs uses a comprehensive formula which you get in powdered form and can prepare a drink out of in just a few seconds. Thus, it makes getting your required nutrients much simpler than before, whilst being more effective than ever!
The amount of nutrients that are packed in Pure Greens simply cannot be matched with a regular diet. There are 5-9 servings worth of nutrients in the formula, which is nothing short of an impossible feat for the majority.
What Nutrients are Present in Pure Greens?
The Pure Greens formula is divided into different blends. Each blend is responsible for providing different types of nutrients. The formula is composed of:
- The Herb Blend: This contains different plant-based herbs that provide nutrients like antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents etc. The herb blend helps deal with any inflammation in your body, it also helps protect the body from inflammation and harmful free radicals. Inflammation is the primary cause of multiple health problems and this blend helps treat them.
- The Vegetable and Fruit Blend: This blend contains all sorts of different vegetables and fruits blended into one. As a result, you get a potent formula with lots of vitamins, fiber, and essential acids for good health. The blend contains enough of each vitamin to match the accepted daily values.
- The Mushroom Blend: The mushroom blend contains special mushrooms like shiitake mushroom powder to boost the immune system, regulate cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and for providing protection from several diseases such as heart disease.
- The Probiotic Blend Complex: This blend provides protection from the harmful effects of bacteria. There are good bacteria, and then there is harmful bacteria. The probiotic blend complex uses the former to tackle the latter, shielding your body from multiple infections.
- The Enzyme Blend Complex: The Enzyme Blend provides essential enzymes to promote smooth digestion. A lot of the processed foods we eat are hard to break down, which results in digestive problems for a lot of people. The Enzyme blend provides a specialized set of enzymes to the body to help aid with digestion which also results in faster absorption of other nutrients in the Pure Greens formula.
The Health Benefits of Taking Pure Greens
Pure Greens is expected to bring the following health benefits to its users:
- The supplement helps you stay healthy as you get older.
- The supplement promotes better mental clarity and focus as well as high energy levels.
- The supplement boosts the immune system shielding you from multiple diseases.
- Pure Greens can help improve brain performance and memory.
- The different anti-inflammatory and antioxidants inside the formula promote better joint health.
- The supplement promotes better looking skin.
- You no longer feel fatigued or tired after taking Pure Greens.
- There’s an empty bottle 6-month money back guarantee.
Pure Greens Side Effects
Zenith Labs Pure Greens is carefully formulated in a cGMP certified laboratory, with all-natural ingredients, and has gone through rigorous testing. This is why, there have been no reported side effects. However, it is suggested to consult with your physician before you include it in your health regimen.
Using Pure Greens
As a dietary supplement, the users should add one scoop into 8 ounces of water, once a day, preferably every morning. However, some users prefer it twice, with one glass in the evening as well.
Pure Greens comes in three affordable packages according to the differentiating health needs of its users.
- $39 for one bottle.
- $90 for three bottles.
- $150 for six bottles.
There’s also a 6-month 100% money back guarantee where you can use the product as much as you want and if you’re not satisfied, then you’re entitled to a full refund.
Where To Buy Pure Greens
For a safe purchase, and discounted offers, Pure Greens can be purchased from their website here.
Final Verdict – Is Pure Greens Worth Trying?
Pure Greens by Zenith Labs is a fantastic supplement for anyone wanting to get their daily essential nutrients in the most convenient way possible. All you need to do is mix a single scoop in a glass of water and then enjoy the benefits!
The supplement uses a potent blend composed of natural ingredients which provides numerous health benefits from helping heart health to boosting the immune system. There are no added chemicals and due to its natural formula, the supplement has no side effects. Moreover, the money back guarantee makes the supplement completely risk free, making it a win-win and a must have! You can purchase it from here.
Date Last Updated: 27th September, 2019
Disclaimer*: The individual results may vary. None of these statements have been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please refer to your physician in detail before you consume any of the supplements, Since the post contains affiliate links, the owner will receive a compensation on every sale made. These views written here are ours, and are not in any way, represent those of Zenith Labs.