There have been many fad diets that have had their heyday in the past few years alone. While some may have worked for a time, there is a limit to how much they served their purpose. Nevertheless, we’re always on the lookout for new and better ways to lead a healthy, fulfilling, and better life. For most people with weight issues, that means losing the excess weight, feeling lighter, and looking slimmer.
About the Ketogenic Diet
One of the latest trends in eating lifestyles is the ketogenic diet. The basics of it make a lot of sense and the diet itself has helped many people looking to lose weight and resolve hormonal problems. The keto diet works on the idea that our bodies should be reset to burn fat, not sugar, for gaining energy. This way, the excess fat on the body would melt away and leave us with a body running at an optimal health level.
To achieve this result, the keto diet consists mostly of fats, with complex sugars and simple carbs avoided like the plague. However, this diet is probably not viable for a sustainable amount of time.
The 14 day Keto Challenge
Many doctors have previously warned against certain fats, but they may actually be good for us if we use them properly. This is where the 14 Day Keto Challenge comes in. It’s not the usual keto diet, nor is it something like the Atkins Revolution. No, this challenge is inspired by the skinny French that we’re all envious of at times.
More specifically, this challenge works around the French paradox, where people daily consume cheese, red meat, butter, cream, etc, but are more young-looking and fit than their green-eating counterparts.
The Keto Challenge is not just about consuming fats, but four specific super fats.
Benefits of the Four Fats
The fats included in this challenge are called superfats for a reason. We’ll have to take a look at their benefits in order to be really convinced, so here they are given below.
- These fats can help in making our stores of fat into our body’s energy source. These stores could be on our back, hips, thighs, or anywhere fat chooses to accumulate.
- Superfats are also great for rebalancing and optimizing hormones. The keto diet is supposed to be very beneficial for women with hormonal issues like Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), and the same goes for the Keto Challenge.
- Reduce bloating, and swelling in the body, especially around the stomach area.
- Reduces cravings and hence prevents us from binge eating or unhealthy snacking.
- Helps in preventing and fighting several modern diseases that are all too rampant today. These include the aforementioned PCOS as well as thyroid problems.
- Burn even stubborn fat in difficult places like the thighs, hips, and belly.
More about the Challenge
The 14 Day Keto Challenge involves no oils or supplements, or even a special order of foods. The fats in question are super easy to find and may even be a staple in our homes. The founder of this Challenge has stated that the super fats actually make our body leave off storing the fat we so desperately want to eliminate.
Below are just a few more reasons to start this challenge today. Since it’s only a matter of two weeks, we aren’t risking much and possibly stand to gain a lot.
- The Keto Challenge is backed up by scientific reviews, research, and studies.
- There is also peer-reviewed research which tells us how our beliefs about fats as being unhealthy may be somewhat misguided.
- The foods recommended by the challenge may contain vitamins that are hard to find elsewhere, like the K2 vitamin in a certain kind of butter.
About the Author – Joel Marion
Joel Marion is a reputable name in the health and fitness industry, and has assisted hundreds of thousands of individuals achieve the body of their dreams. He started off his fitness journey by securing first place finish in the 2001 Million-Dollar Body-for-Life Body Transformation Challenge. Since then, he has published books, articles, and has appeared on numerous TV shows, and radio programs.
Upon buying his 14 Day Keto Challenge, the users will also be able to access his free fitness newsletter, that will enlighten them about body nutrition, exercise, and motivational tips.
The Keto Flu and other Issues with the Traditional Keto Diet
While the ketogenic diet has amazing benefits, it is hard to follow. The first two weeks are the worst, since our bodies are adapted to using carbohydrates and sugars as fuel. When the keto diet follower cuts those out, the following can occur,
- Tiredness, fatigue, and an inability to perform even everyday tasks
- Extreme cravings for unhealthy food and carbs
- Constipation, discomfort relating to the digestive system
- Weakness resulting in vertigo
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Deficiency of the hormone leptin, which burns fat
- Thyroid Inactivity
The above problems can demotivate many a dieter, and they may go over the usual two weeks too. Even after these symptoms are alleviated, it may take a lot of time for the body to get into ketosis mode. This mode is where the body actually switches to burning fat instead of sugar and carbs.
Additionally, we risk taking our bodies out of the ketosis mode if we slip even a little bit. A little bread, a bite of sugary donut, and we may have to start from scratch. This can be quite frustrating and make one lose heart before they lose weight. However, all this may be avoided altogether by the 14 Day Keto Challenge, which is more specific.
The Keto Challenge Manual
When you order the 14 Day Keto Challenge Manual, you would get more information on how to get your body burning fat for all its needs. It would also include a session which only requires a quarter of an hour. As a result, our body could be burning fat faster for the next two days!
All of this and more is available to us for the introductory price of nineteen dollars. That’s less than one week’s worth of keto meals if you order them from a professional cook or chef.
The users will also receive four bonus reports for absolutely free, if they decide to purchase the 14 Day Keto Challenge Program right away. These reports are about the exercises, snacks, intermittent fasting, and useful hacks that ca help the users achieve an ideal body weight, and figure.
Money Back Guarantee
The program is fully backed by a rock-solid, 60-day money back guarantee. If, for any reason whatsoever, you feel like the results are not up to the mark, you can file for a full refund, with no questions asked.
Conclusion – Is The 14-Day Keto Challenge Worth it?
While many of us believe fats and fatty foods to be harmful for us, the Keto Challenge actually works against this assumption. We may have to change up some of our beliefs about such foods. However, we should remember that an excess of anything is harmful in any case, so the challenge should not be an excuse to load up on fats. The Keto Challenge itself seems to make a lot of sense, especially with the success of the keto diet with PCOS and thyroid patients. Trying this program out for two weeks may jumpstart our bodies and gets us motivated all the way to getting the body we desire.